Tired of all the plastic cups on a dive boat? We’ve got you covered. The PADI X Klean Kanteen fully stainless steel, 16 oz pint cup is perfect to pack whether you are diving locally or across the world. Unique to PADI Gear, this vessel is printed with a durable blue PADI Globe logo. Lightweight, durable and stackable – why not grab one for your buddy as well and ditch the plastic!
• Available in Matte Black and Brushed Stainless
• Features a vertical, printed PADI globe logo in blue
• Designed to be lightweight yet extremely strong
• 18/8 food grade stainless steel
• Won't retain or impart flavors
• Slim design fits in most cup holders
• Clips onto a backpack with the optional silicone pint ring from Klean Kanteen
• Compatible with Klean Kanteen’s straw and tumbler lids to keep dirt out while making sipping easy
• Plastic free
• Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean
• Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
• Made from durable, 18/8 (#304) stainless steel
Capacity: 16 fluid ounces (473 ml)
Weight: 3.5 ounces (99.2 g)
Size (w/café cap): 5" H x 3.5" W (127.4 mm H x 88.9 mm W)
Opening Diameter: 3.08" (78 mm)
• Machine washable.
• If your cup seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak it overnight.
PADI X KLEAN KANTEEN:
Aligned with our own ethos, PADI has chosen one of the best and most well-known – not to mention the first – reusable bottle brand to partner with. Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. They introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because they wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles. Today, as a certified B Corporation, they not only create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, they work hard to bring benefit to the people and places they touch—and they do everything they can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world, making our partnership even better.