Become one with the ocean with this soft and cozy towel. Inspired by the beautiful blue waters that draw us in as divers, our new blue camouflage towel is a PADI exclusive design that is exceedingly soft and quickly wicks water away. Sustainable and stylish, this towel was designed by water lovers who engineered a way to make towels better.
Made from recycled plastic bottles and other PET trash and sustainably sourced cotton, a proprietary technology ensures the weave adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. But unlike other recycled plastic towels, our poncho is ultra-comfy and soft. Now you can enjoy the luxurious and premium experience of cotton, combined with the eco-responsibility of recycling plastic waste into functional product you’ll love.
• Reduced shedding and microplastic pollution
• Super soft - ultra soft pile of the towel - what actually touches your skin and dries you off -is 100% cotton
• Super absorbent
• Ultra-soft printed velour
• Tight cotton threading which add long term usage
• Hanging terry-loop for quick drying
• Large size that’s perfect for beach, or boat, changing
• Anti-microbial treatment keeps the poncho feeling & smelling fresh
• Exceeds industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
• 100% REPREVE® and cotton fibers tightly woven together in a proprietary technology
• Sustainably sourced cotton + recycled used plastic
58” x 33” | 148cm x 84cm
• Machine Wash cool with like colors.
• Hang to dry or use low heat.
• Do not bleach.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN: Retro Dive Flag
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
LEUS was started by surfers, who experience first-hand the plastic and other pollutants invading the oceans every day they paddle out. As lovers of the same blue, we share this reality, which is why we are thrilled to be partnering with the team at LEUS to make things better. They have just developed an incredible new manufacturing process to reduce microplastic pollution – something we can all get behind.
Not only are they utilizing sustainable cotton blended with fabric made from plastic bottles and other PET trash, their unique technology adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. We couldn’t possibly have a better partner for luxurious towels and ponchos that turn waste into a functional product we can all benefit from.