We’re not sure what we love more about this towel: it’s incredibly soft and cozy feel, the edgy design or the fact that it is sustainable and kind to our blue planet. Made by watermen for those who love life below the surface, our new dive flag inspired towel is perfect for changing, drying off and staying warm on the boat. An exclusive PADI design, the towel includes the PADI logo and a red & white diver down, retro design.
Made from recycled plastic bottles and other PET trash and sustainably sourced cotton, a proprietary technology ensures the weave adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. But unlike other recycled plastic towels, our PADI X LEUS collection is ultra-soft and cozy. Now you can enjoy the luxurious and premium experience of cotton, combined with the eco-responsibility of recycling plastic waste into functional product you’ll love.
• Reduced shedding and microplastic pollution
• Super soft - ultra soft pile of the towel - what actually touches your skin and dries you off -is 100% cotton
• Super absorbent
• Ultra-soft printed velour
• Tight cotton threading which add long term usage
• Hanging terry-loop for quick drying
• Large size that’s perfect for beach, or boat, changing
• Anti-microbial treatment keeps the poncho feeling & smelling fresh
• Exceeds industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
• 100% REPREVE® and cotton fibers tightly woven together in a proprietary technology
• Sustainably sourced cotton + recycled used plastic
58” x 33” | 148cm x 84cm
• Machine Wash cool with like colors.
• Hang to dry or use low heat.
• Do not bleach.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN Ocean Blue Camo
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
LEUS was started by surfers, who experience first-hand the plastic and other pollutants invading the oceans every day they paddle out. As lovers of the same blue, we share this reality, which is why we are thrilled to be partnering with the team at LEUS to make things better. They have just developed an incredible new manufacturing process to reduce microplastic pollution – something we can all get behind.
Not only are they utilizing sustainable cotton blended with fabric made from plastic bottles and other PET trash, their unique technology adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. We couldn’t possibly have a better partner for luxurious towels and ponchos that turn waste into a functional product we can all benefit from.